Sunday, September 14, 2014

schoolin' em

Hello again!

To make up for my absence, here is my second post for the day. As I approach my sixth week of school, I feel like I should give you a collective OOTD post. Here are some of the things I've been rockin' lately.

Schoolyard Bum
H&M T-Shirt // F21 Skirt and Sweater // NIKE Free Run Shoes

Burgundy Bohemian (ft. friends)
F21 Dress // MOSSIMO Booties // BANANA REPUBLIC Cardigan // HAND-ME-DOWN Belt


Treés Cool
DIY Tree Cut-out Shirt // URBAN OUTFITTERS Bralette // WASTELAND Shorts // F21 Hat + Sunnies // PC: Dana 

Service With Style (ft. friends again)
INTERACT D5150 Shirt // GAP Shorts // MUNI Hat (pattern not shown)

Warning Signs
SHEINSIDE Top // F21 Shorts and Jacket // H&M Sandals

Dana and I may be spending too much time together... Anyways, that's it for now folks! Once again, new posts coming soon!

xo,
Daysia

No comments:

Post a Comment