Monday, February 24, 2014

dysfunctional


Hey y'all!

Dana and I have similar tastes in clothing. When I say that, I mean similar to the point where unplanned matching has become expected on some days. Today was one of those days. 

(Crowd goes awwwww)

NORDSTROM Cardigan, Tank, Skirt, Tights, Boots, and Sunglasses

HANDED-DOWN Cardigan // NORDSTROM Tank and Oxfords // COTTON-ON Skirt // H&M Knee Socks 

I guess this is what Dana calls her inner Cruella de Ville/Oreo McFlurry look while I feel like my houndstooth print is more awkward-Sherlock. Or maybe Watson. Eh.

We can't take a good picture on the first try.

Finally, here's some outtakes from our quick photo session. It takes forever for us to take a decent picture (sorry Jacob) but whateva.

xx,
Daysia 





No comments:

Post a Comment