Thursday, November 14, 2013

online shopping haul: etsy & urban outfitters

Hello folks! I hope you're all doing well! I sure am... minus the fact that I am blowing my money on online shopping (but who could say no to the Urban Outfitters sales and mystery Etsy items?). 

Now, I'm trying to rationalize here, there's plenty of "reasons" why I should order new things. It's getting to be cold and I need to stock up on layers! I don't have enough of _____ clothing I actually need this! I haven't bought anything online for awhile and it was on sale! Well whether or not I actually needed these new items I got them anyways, and I love every one of them. Here are the things I got: 



I got this Kimchi Blue skirt from Urban Outfitters online. It's quite plain, but the embroidery adds a nice touch which is why I love it.
This Rag Union Double Foil Denim Jacket is from Urban, and it was on sale for $30! I love the bold purple color and the jacket has a 90s sort of vibe which is totally rad.


This was my mystery flannel from SASHASHORTS Shop on Etsy! It's over-sized so I use it sort of like an alternative to a jacket. 


Aaaaaaaand finally here's my mystery over-sized sweater from SASHASHORTS on Etsy! It's very comfortable and I absolutely love it. Her shop is amazing and her mystery orders are very satisfactory.

I remember a time when I didn't know about the wonders of online shopping (thanks Dana for getting me into it). Oh where the days have gone, but I mean what kind of fashion blogger would I be if I didn't update my closet once in awhile?

xx,
Daysia

No comments:

Post a Comment