Saturday, October 5, 2013

beauty queen in tears







URBAN OUTFITTERS tank top // FOREVER21 shorts // SODA SHOES flatform sneaks


Hey guys! Dana here. Well, it's finally October, but living in California means it's still 70 degrees out. The chunky sweaters and scarves will have to wait. My Urban Outfitters package arrived yesterday with this sick muscle tee, so I pounced on the opportunity to wear it. Contrary to popular belief, that cat is shooting lasers, not crying blood. To each his own, I guess.

Quick update on life in general: Sorry I've been sort of M.I.A. for a while. Sophomore year's actually hitting me pretty hard with a seemingly endless bombardment of tests and projects--not to mention Pre-Calculus. No thanks. Otherwise, life's been treating me well! I hacked off my ombre with some kitchen scissors at 1 AM last Monday, in case you haven't noticed. And I finally got my hands on Photoshop, hence the mediocre photo processing. I promise I'll get better.

Ebay haul coming up soon! Now get off the Internet.

Catch you on the flippity flip,
Dana

(P.S. It looks like my fly is down, but I swear it's not. The underside of my belt just happens to be flesh-colored. What a coinkydink.)

1 comment:

  1. You look really cute with your new hair & your outfit is perfect POST MORE PLEASE, I love your stuff
    ♥ Ashley
    Not Haute

    ReplyDelete