Sunday, September 15, 2013

i left my heart in san francisco



GIFTED beanie // URBAN OUTFITTERS tank top // H&M jacket // F21 jeans // SODA SHOES flatform sneaks // MARC JACOBS purse and necklace

San Francisco is one of my favorite cities in the world. For one, the weather is always just how I like it: crisp, cold, and cloudy. You could say I'm a bit of a drab person, but I grew up in the Bay Area, where sunny days are scarce and the sky is more thank likely to be gray, which is why I'm so excited for autumn. Pumpkin spice lattes and chunky sweaters and circle scarves and rainboots and beanies and mittens and fireplaces, here I come! In the coming weeks, expect to see a lot less skin and a lot more layers.

Sorry for the lack of updates! We're both really busy with school, so bear with us. But watch out; coming your way is my eBay review (all the items finally arrived!) and some style tips! Thanks for reading.

じゃ、またね!
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment