Tuesday, October 15, 2013

candles, cake and creme

Hello folks!

So I know I haven't been posting very frequently lately, and I apologize but I do promise to try post more often! I have two drafts waiting to be edited soon so be on the look out!

So a little update with what's going on with me right now, I don't know if I should post this because it's not quite an enriching piece on any sort of trend but I will anyways. Today is finally my fifteenth birthday! I am of course one of the youngest in my class which is weird to me (but of course not as young as Dana who's birthday is in fact coming up pretty soon *wink*). It was a very eventful day to say the least (I got asked to homecoming which was fun, and I'll be sure to write about dresses as the date comes closer). 

So anyways, getting back to fashion, here's a little quick OOTD for y'all coming to you today on my fifteenth birthday (I'm a child I know). Apologies for the poor iPhone quality.



THRIFTED Crochet Shirt // BRANDY MELVILLE Floral Shorts // ELLE Gladiator Sandals // HANDED DOWN Oversized Grey Cardigan 

besitos,
Daysia

No comments:

Post a Comment