Sunday, September 1, 2013

school sux

I'm not what you would call a morning person. When my alarm clock goes off at 6 AM, I immediately hit the snooze button. I just (A) am severely sleep deprived and (B) terribly unmotivated to go to school, much less get ready for it. However, this past week, I've been forcing myself to get out of bed and pull together semi-decent outfits just to get myself in the right mood for the rest of the day.

In all honesty, I think it's working. All pictures can be found on my instagram.

URBAN OUTFITTERS hawaiian blouse // ANN TAYLOR shorts // CITY SOLES shoes

EBAY snapback // SOMEWHERE IN ASIA crop top // NORDSTROM skirt // SODA SHOES flatforms

COTTON ON cateye sunnies // EBAY tank & suspender skirt // SODA SHOES flatforms

BORROWED cardigan // URBAN OUTFITTERS tank // BILLABONG acid jeggings // SODA SHOES flatforms

As you can tell, I'm a big fan of two things: my flatforms and the color black.

No comments:

Post a Comment