Monday, August 19, 2013

the leaves are blushing red

The new school year has started and with it came the unusual joy of back-to-school shopping. As I have been looking for new clothes to add to my wardrobe, I've noticed a recurring trend in color: burgundy. I, myself have joined the trend and have repeatedly bought items of burgundy clothing, simply because the shade of red goes with about everything.



With the summer coming to an end, burgundy fits the autumn season quite nicely. It reminds me of the leaves falling and it's simply a fall color.



Burgundy is quickly become the dominant color in my closet and is easily my staple color this fall. All I need now is a burgundy scarf and maybe a coat to complete my inventory.

What do you think? Is burgundy the new black this fall or is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment