Wednesday, June 18, 2014

suburban summers

DORMANT DAZE
FOREVER 21 top, shorts, sunglasses, hat, and bag // NINE WEST sandals // GIFTED flannel

Details

Hello, hello!

I finally went out today after two weeks of being stuck in the house. Needless to say, it was a much-needed day. Of course all I did was eat, walk, and repeat.



I love summers because I always want to go out and do something, not that I actually do, but it's nice to have that energy after the mundane months of school and deadlines. Whether it's going somewhere really adventurous or just staying local, I still like taking pictures and I don't mind using all of my film on days like this.

Anyways, this is my quick little outfit of the day. Sorry that the posts have been coming slow, but it comes with a slow start to summer. More to come soon!

xx,
Daysia

No comments:

Post a Comment