Friday, July 26, 2013

oh crop




GAP Flannel Shirt // PIZZA MY HEART T-Shirt // FOREVER 21 Black Shorts // FOREVER 21 Belt // GIFTED Aviator Sunglasses // VANS Black Sneakers

Hey folks! Well here's a quick lil OOTD after a couple idle weeks. Today I wore my cut Pizza My Heart cropped shirt with a flannel over and some shorts.

Speaking of cutting shirts, I've been experimenting with a bunch of DIYs with some of my old shirts. I found a few websites with tutorials from crop tops to tank tops and even bandeaus! A lot of the tops came out pretty well and I believe that I have finally mastered the art of cropping a bland tee. (Tip: Cut the shirt right below the belly button then, try it on and stretch out the bottom. The bottom will curl and the cut will be a nice crop!) Hope y'all are having a good summer!  

-Daysia

No comments:

Post a Comment