Wednesday, June 26, 2013

fresh start


FREE PEOPLE top //  FOREVER21 high-waisted shorts // TOMS denim bimini stitchouts 

Hi, hello!!! I'm Daysia and I am a sunny sophomore in the not-so-sunny Northern California. I've got a passion for high-waisted shorts and cameras. I spend most of my time writing and taking pictures as an editor for my school's newspaper and surfing the internet. Most of the photos I shoot are taken with my iPhone 4 and Nikon d40!

Today's outfit is simple, just something to go out for a bite in! Most of the pieces I wore today are ones that I've had for a while. I wore my favorite TOMS that are more durable than the normal canvas shoes from the brand and they're quite comfy too! I hope that you enjoy our blog!



PACSUN graphic shirt // FOREVER21 high-waisted shorts // PACSUN leather bag // AE sandal wedges // NORDSTROM bangles

Hey guys! My name is Dana and I'm a sophomore from the palm tree-laden land of California. Despite loving fashion, I always end up buying food instead of clothes, so my outfits usually contain a lot of the same pieces. I love to read and write and I'm an editor for our school newspaper. I shoot with a Nikon D90, Nikon D600, and my trusty iPhone. I really hope you enjoy our posts!

Today, I opted for a more comfy look that matched the lazy summer day kind of thing my friends and I had going on today. When my stupid hair isn't in the way, that shirt (which happens to be my favorite shirt) says "Embark on new adventures." Those olive shorts were a steal from Forever21; they were only $12 and are insanely comfy. Anyway, that shirt does have a relevant saying, because today is my last day home before I fly off to New York for Teen Ink's writing camp; I'm off to seek a Great Perhaps. Happy styling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment