Sunday, May 18, 2014

sunday best


Hello folks!

Today was a beautiful Sunday-- the sun was shining, it wasn't too hot, and it was an ideal day to take some photos.

Sunday Finest
AMERICAN APPAREL shirt // FRANCESCA'S skirt // FOREVER 21 sunnies and belt // MOSSIMO wedges // NORDSTROM bag






Also, I finally bought a couple new things for my wardrobe.

God bless.

I have not gone shopping or gotten any new clothing items in about three months. If you know me, you know that is a very long time without new clothes. A wardrobe, no matter how versatile, cannot withstand such a long period of time without new things. There are only so many different combinations you can make, people. Not that two items makes a huge difference, but I'm still content.

Forever 21 White High Waisted Shorts + Black Fitted Quilted Skirt


Details.

Catch you on the flipsies.
Daysia



No comments:

Post a Comment